Conservative Bastion
The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Thank God Al Gore Lost in 2000
This news is a month old by now, but it just recently caught my attention. The following comments are from Al Gore regarding media coverage of global warming.

"I believe that is one of the principal reasons why political leaders around the world have not yet taken action," Gore said. "There are many reasons, but one of the principal reasons in my view is more than half of the mainstream media have rejected the scientific consensus implicitly — and I say 'rejected,' perhaps it's the wrong word. They have failed to report that it is the consensus and instead have chosen … balance as bias.
I think I understand why liberals hate Fox News so much now. Balance is bias. Of course!

"I don't think that any of the editors or reporters responsible for one of these stories saying, 'It may be real, it may not be real,' is unethical.
In other words, giving both sides of the story is now bias. You must only report what Al Gore wants reported. Anything else is unethical. All hail King Gore – his word is law. Don’t you dare question him.

I think I have made my point. Anyone that calls President Bush a Nazi can now be fair and balanced and call Gore one as well. I am waiting for your responses.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
1 Comments:
Al Gore is saying he wants the reporting of the mainstream media to echo that of reports of the scientific community.

It is no doubt that the overwhelming majority of climatologists believe that the earth's atmosphere is warming because or anthropogenic causes. Although there might be some inconsistencies in the general theory of global warming. does that mean the media should represent the vast majority vs the minority equally?

Just like the people who believe that the world trade center was taken down by our government. who are the minority, point out incosistencies in the government explanation for the collapse of the tower. Should they have equal media coverage for there point of veiw?

Really both of these minorities should be reported the same way by the media.

I think Al Gore has point, the media do not need balance in everycase, should we here about the good side of pedophila?

Links to this post:
Create a Link