The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
MSNBC Hosts Moonbat Mania
I did my best to watch the Democratic debate on MSNBC tonight, but I had to quit after half of the participants stated by a show of hands that they did not believe in the global War on Terrorism.
To me, that is like saying, "I don't believe in the Cold War." Of course, some moonbats actually believe the Cold War was all hype too.
It's sad. No matter how much I would like to vote for someone other than a Republican, the Democratic candidates make it absolutely impossible.
Chris Dodd and Biden need to check into Dr. Kevorkian’s office.
Obama and Richardson are by far the most tolerable.
Hillary married a sexual deviant, which doesn’t say much about her judgment or her personal integrity.
Edwards actually made sense on a couple things tonight…unfortunately he promotes economic divisiveness and looks like a bobble head.
The last guy I had never seen before. He said something about getting rid of a standing army which I half way agree with, but since I don’t know his name, I will never know where to find more information about him.
My advice for Democrats running for president:
• Don’t talk about the president violating the constitution and then try to ban guns – it makes you look very dumb.
• Shut up about global warming. If you want to diversify our sources of energy, then do it, but don’t hide behind global warming. More importantly, don’t do something so drastic that if it turned out that global warming was a scam, you would be viewed as a complete failure. Any environmental policy should be based on hard facts rather than conjecture by some weatherman that lives in his mothers basement.
• Don’t be so negative. I know you hate the president, but you don’t need to turn every single question you answer about what you would do into something about how President Bush screwed up. Biden insinuated that Bush was responsible for the situation in North Korea. That is retarded.
• Don’t use socialism to solve our healthcare problem. Not only would it hurt our country, it is unnecessary. There are plenty of pro-market reforms our country can adopt that could help lower prices.
• Don’t raise taxes. Why would you even think that is an option? 2.5 trillion in tax revenues isn’t enough?
• Shut up about your homosexual and other social agendas and let the states decide. Not only is it constitutional, but it is the path of least resistance.
Some of you readers are probably thinking that I am basically asking for them to be Republican. That is not true. They could easily follow my guidelines, get their agenda done (the reasonable part) and not be so divisive while doing it.