Conservative Bastion
The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Clinton Lied, Babies Died
There’s a verse in the Old Testament somewhere that goes something like this:

'Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands'

This text refers to the fact that King Saul of Israel was a warrior, but the up and coming –and soon-to-be King David – was a maniac.

The same is true for US presidents. After a few minutes of research today, I discovered that Bush has killed his tens of thousands, and Clinton his millions.

This is in stark contrast to popular belief that President Bush is a warmongering, oil hungry, monster whose only purpose in life is to make money off of the deaths of poor people…especially if they are brown or black.

What’s that? You don’t believe me? Well here you go…

Bush’s Kill Count

▪ 69,000 dead in Iraq…that includes Coalition as well as civilian deaths.

▪ 5,000 dead in Afghanistan…that is just an estimate, but includes civilians and Coalition forces.

Honestly, off the top of my head, I can't think of any other killing sprees that George Bush has gone on. Email me if you know of some that I have missed. If anyone tries to tell me 9/11, I will personally report you to the Bush secret police.

Clinton’s Kill Count

▪ 3 million dead in North Korea…in a stroke of genius, Bill Clinton imposed sanctions on North Korea that starved 3 million people to death. Great going bud.

▪ 500,000 babies dead in IraqUNICEF says so, so I guess it is official…Bill Clinton is a baby killer.

To sum up the final death count of each presidency, let me preface it with saying that there are probably dozens of other instances where these two presidents have had serious negative effects that led to death. However, I don’t know everything, so I only counted the major conflicts I knew about.

Also, I understand that American presidents have a lot of power. No matter who is president, people will die somewhere in the world in a circumstance where you could make the argument that they were directly or indirectly responsible.

In other words, I don’t think either is actually a murderer. I do believe, however, that people that call George Bush a Nazi or fascist are extremely annoying and woefully misinformed. This blog is meant for those who believe George Bush is bad, but think Clinton is good.

Thankfully, such black and white childlike logic doesn’t exist here at Conservative Bastion, and we are doing our best to educate the masses in the most balanced and fully informed way possible.

Clinton Final Score: 3.5 million dead

Bush Final Score: 74,000 dead


P.S. As for the whole "Clinton Lied, Babies Died"...read this.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!