Conservative Bastion
The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
50 Cent A Republican?
I always knew there was something I liked about him...

Rapper 50 CENT describes himself as the GEORGE W BUSH of hip-hop - because they are both unpopular. The IN DA CLUB star is a massive fan of the Republican leader, who he calls his "homeboy". He says, "You wanna know something? I actually like Bush. "In some ways, I'm the George W Bush of hip hop - nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years." But the rapper has no aspirations to emulate his hero. He adds, "I don't need that kind of pressure. All I need is a sequel to my video game and a new hit single."

Say what you like about "family values", but if I could choose one rapper to be Republican, it would be 50. Why? He is what rap is all about. Not like that bitch Kanye that grew up in an upper middle class home. Certainly not like Eminem who fabricated most of his problems so that he could have something to rap about. 50 was shot 9 times...PERIOD.

Here is one more tidbit from 50 regarding Hurricane Katrina.

Rap feuds aren't usually about differing opinions on President Bush. However, that appears to be the case between 50 Cent and Kanye West.

50 says he disagrees with West's infamous statement that "George Bush doesn't care about black people," proclaimed during a September telethon for Hurricane Katrina victims.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can," 50 told ContactMusic.com. "What Kanye West was saying, I don't know where that came from."

If you think about it, Republican rappers aren't all that farfetched. After all, they are rich. Not to mention, 50 is predisposed to Republican ideas because he is a bad ass.

Speaking of Kanye, here is Mencia's take on him...notice the reference to 50. There is a stark contrast between the two.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
0 Comments:
Links to this post:
Create a Link