Conservative Bastion
The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Random Thoughts
Pat Buchannan is one of those conservatives that I was taught to hate. I remember when he ran for president in 1996 and my mother told me he was a racist because of his stance on the border. Although I don’t agree with his stance on international trade, Pat Buchannan looks smarter everyday that George Bush is president.

The reason I bring him up is that Buchannan was on Hannity & Colmes tonight to talk about his new book, State of Emergency. I was impressed with what he had to say. He is right on Iraq and he is right on immigration. George Bush and other neo-cons would do well to listen to what Buchannan has to say on these subjects. I will raid my local Barnes & Noble and write a reaction to his book ASAP.

*****************************

It looks like I was at least semi-right about Iran. I guess that’s not saying much. Who really thought that Iran would comply with the UN resolution? They are doing their best to buy time, but I don’t think it is going to work. I have the feeling that the US will bomb Iranian nuclear facilities before the year ends.

*****************************

Global warming advocates were dealt two unwanted cards this week. Not only are the number of hurricanes below predictions for the year, but it turns out the glaciers in Greenland have been melting for 100 years.

*****************************

The least interesting news so far this week is that this fruit came forward to claim that he murdered JonBenet Ramsey. I think we should execute him either way.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
1 Comments:
Blogger Democrat said...
Global Warming is a real issue that needs attention. Republicans ignore it because they are corporate whores. Here


That guy, Karr, or whatever his name is, is a complete fucking wacko son-of-a-bitch. He's insane. He needs some serious help. He knows damn well he didn't kill that girl, he's just nuts and wants the attention. He's a pedophile who fell in love with a picture of a girl and wants to be credited with her murder. He should be given help, not executed. He's nuts, but doesn't deserve to die.

Democrat

Links to this post:
Create a Link