Conservative Bastion
The only blog that can factually claim to shift the Bell Curve, along with the hearts & minds of America, to the right.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
N' Sync Is So Gay...No Seriously
After years of name calling, N' Sync haters have officially been vindicated.
Lance Bass, a singer in the boy band *NSync, has revealed that he is gay and in a relationship with a former star of a U.S. reality television show, People magazine said on Wednesday.

Bass, 27, said he had kept his homosexuality a secret because he did not want to hurt *NSync's popularity and cripple the careers of his bandmates.

"The thing is, I'm not ashamed -- that's the one thing I want to say," Bass told People. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life."

Bass said he has a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, 32, who appeared on the reality TV show "Amazing Race."

One down, four to go.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I knew it too! hahahaha

Blogger jakob said...
this is perhaps one of the most champion posts i've seen on a blog. at last, out of the closet you fags!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ok, so Lance is gay and he came out... so what?!?!? I mean so many other people, including actors and what not, come out and people don't go crazy about that! When I was younger and NSYNC was the boy band I loved them. Now I wouldn't listen to that kind of music, but my respect for them is the same. Lance is gay...so what!

Links to this post:
Create a Link